One of my favorite trends to scope out every year are wedding dress trends. You can see ho Fashion trends highly influence Wedding Trends. So, let’s get to it and chat about the hottest ones for 2017!
Wedding Dress Trends + States:
Please notice that wedding dress trends vary from state to state. For more information on what’s trending, feel free contact us directly.
Current Dress Trends to Watch out For
- Plugging Neck-lines – Look for plugging necklines, whether with a tulle overlay or not, the lower this year, the better!
- Textured Floral Gowns – We’re talking 3 dimentional flowers. Yes, you can actually feel the raised texture on the gowns…and well we just think it’s exquisite.
- Scalloped Lace – What could be more Romantic then French Scalloped Lace?!
- Layered Tulle- Mulitple layers of tulle below the waist is a must
- Off-The Shoulder- This has always been around and quite sexy and sophisticated if you ask me. Look for illusion off the shoulder as well as lace sewn off the shoulder. A great example of this is picture in our Georgia Florida Wedding Dress Trends by Daughters of Simone.
Wanna know our top pick of the season?! Well the designer this year is Idan Cohen! It’s quite obvious that Idan was born into a family of fashion designers, and his impeccable style and dress mediums he uses to design a collection is so breathtaking.
What’s your favorite wedding dress trend this year?
Photography: Beautiful Day Photography [ only for Georgia Florida pictures]