It’s one of the busiest shopping days of the holiday season, if not the busiest of the year!!!
Let me tell you, I may not be from the area I currently live, but I’m so proud of all of the local talent we have and I’m even prouder to say that I know and am friends with so many of these local creatives.
Our local creatives are super talented and so passionate about what they do. They’ve turned their dreams into a buisness that not only supports their families’s but supports and gives back to our local community and will pave the way for generations to come.
Not being from the area…even more so has made me realize how important it is to just #SupportLocal in general, that includes not just supporting the movers, makers, and shakers (as we call them) or the ones that only create things with their hands, but Supporting both the businesses that create with their hands, and the businesses that sale, but the businesses that offer a service as well.
Instead of Buy Local, I’m saying let’s support local! And with that being said, although there are so many talented vendors it would be impossible to name all of them in one blog. We’ve narrowed down the vendors to high-light simply (based on a recent collaboration we did with a local Photographer that radiants talent, Tamara Gibson Photography for our local Magazine! And this my friends is the mere example of what it means to support ALL of us vendors locally. All of these photos below, except the “shoe shot” were specifically styled and shot for our local magazine, Golden Isle Magazine.
In fact this week, we will be high-lighting not only vendors but the entire spread we had the honor of designing + styling for one of our local magazine, Golden Isle Magazine and working with many of locals on.
Be sure to pick up your free copy of this beautifully designed magazine from your nearest and my favorite Coffee Shop, Wakeup Coffee…oh and be sure to grab a cup while your there!
To make your on-line shopping even a little bit easier, we’re providing a direct link to all of our local vendors above, below.
- Grace Graffiti – custom wood makers. They specialize in signage, and above are pictured with their cocktail flight + copper cups.
- Treehouse Macarons – naturally gluten free cookies that range in delicious colors and flavors. Perfect for stocking stuffers, friends that live afar or Santa!
- Dot & Army – custom linen + cocktail napkins
- West Elm Jax – one of my favorite home goods stores
- Type Bird Creative -Local Graphic Designer that can help make your brand cohesive through logos and other marketing materials.
- Lavender Bee – Macrame specialist
- Hope Farm Co – Custom Wooden Gifts from ornaments to Wooden Christmas trees, and signs to remind us of hope this season.
- Butlers Stash – modern women’s clothing + jewelry boutique
- Elizabeth’s Pottery – Hand Crafted Pottery that is unique to you or your loved ones.
- The Pecan Stand – Hand picked + Packaged Pecans, never frozen.
Photography – Tamara Gibson Photography
Photography of Shoe Picture – Caitlin Lee Photography
Styling + Concept – Emily Burton Designs